Thursday after 10AM
Saturday after 5PM
Up to 15 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationB.S. Mechanical Engineering major at Cornell University, NY (2013);
M.S. Mechanical Engineering (with concentration to Acoustics and Vibration) at University of Michigan, MI (2015);
Experience- 1 year of tutoring/instructor experience as teaching assistant at Cornell University in solid mechanics
- 1 year of graduate instructor experience at University of Michigan in solid mechanics course
- Taken pretty much all courses relevant to solid mechanics, physics, vibrations, etc. Anyone who'd like a solid foundation in mathematics or mechanical physics should choose me!
- I'd like to tutor to pass the time productively until I begin working in September.
- I can speak Korean fluently and some spanish and japanese, in case language may be a barrier.
Hobbies- I appreciate art, and love to draw/doodle.
- I also love listening to books through audible. Exercising while listening to books makes me feel super productive; my two favorite genres are suspense and crime novel, and the military action/thriller involving space and alien invasion.
- I like to look up random facts and understand reasons behind any phenomena that crosses my path. I openly love being superior in the understanding of this world.
- I also love music that has jazz chord progressions and swings. I do enjoy playing piano, though I'm not very good.
SAT Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, 9th Grade math, 8th Grade math, 7th Grade math, 6th Grade math, 5th Grade math, 12th Grade math, SAT Subject Test in Physics, 10th Grade math, SAT Math, Physics, Calculus 3, Calculus 2, Calculus 1, AP Physics 2: Mechanics, AP Calculus BC, 11th Grade math
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.